International conference Wildlife Research and Conservation WRC 2023

Jorgelina Marino

Jun 12, 2023, 1:14:03 PM6/12/23
to people-...@googlegroups.com

The international conference Wildlife Research and Conservation WRC 2023  will be held in Berlin, Germany from 9-11th September. The conference is jointly organized by the Leibniz-IZW, EAZA and WWF Germany.

Note extended deadline for abstract submission & early bird registration: 20th June 2023

Contributions for oral and poster presentations of the following topics are welcome:

•            Conservation genetics and genomics of wildlife

•            Population sustainability

•            Ethical aspects in conservation research

•            Demographic resilience

•            Human-wildlife-interactions

•            Use of artificial intelligence in conservation research

•            Other topics (behaviour, ecology, physiology, conservation, etc.)

More information: https://www.izw-berlin.de/en/wildlife-research-and-conservation-sept-2023.html

Robin Rigg

Jul 13, 2023, 5:47:33 AM7/13/23
to people-...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

A new issue of Carnivore Damage Prevention News is now available. The new-look issue 26 contains articles about technical aspects of designing and testing damage prevention tools, but also features transdisciplinary approaches to understand and address social conflicts related to large carnivores.

Past issues and other language versions of CDPnews, as well as our current Instructions for Authors, can be downloaded from www.cdpnews.net. We are currently working on a new website which will have an online version and a searchable database to access published articles more easily.

We have funding secured to publish two issues per year through to 2026. Proposals for content are welcome. We accept a variety of material, from original research articles through project descriptions, reviews and best practice recommendations to interviews, opinion pieces, news items, book reviews erc. The magazine-style, full colour format particularly lends itself to visuals.

With best wishes,

Robin

Carnivore Damage Prevention
            News issue 26