Workshop attendance with Scholarship

gsm...@yahoo.ca

Jun 5, 2024, 4:31:06 AMJun 5
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

If you are a wildlife scientist and will like to participate as an instructor in a workshop/congress where biologists and managers of birds in aerodromes interface for education and flight safety; kindly indicate by sending me an email.

We have three scholarships for international participants that will be expected to give 20 minutes presentation on ecology and biology of two species of birds that will be pre-assigned. It promises to be very interesting and educative.

Venue: Fresh Hotel, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria
Date: July 22 - 27, 2024

The scholarship comprises of:

- all local air flight
- all ground transportation
- hotel accommodations
- feeding
- Three days tour of Lagos state, Nigeria after the workshop
- Part of international flight fare may also be covered

If you are interested, kindly indicate here or send me an email: odun...@funaab.edu.ng

Oladapo Olukoya Oduntan PhD