Reminder: Help us better understand coexistence with wildlife!

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Megan Draheim

未讀,
2021年2月1日 下午5:00:412021/2/1
收件者:people-...@googlegroups.com

First, a huge thanks to everyone who has responded to this already - we really appreciate it.

Just a reminder that we’re recruiting people to respond to a brief (10-15 minute) survey that will help us better understand how people talk about human-wildlife interactions and how wildlife managers can best communicate with the public. The term “coexistence” means different things to different people, and although it’s a word commonly used when discussing wildlife there is the potential for confusion and differing goals and expectations. We’re looking for urban residents, ranchers or other agriculture producers, wildlife-related professionals (including wildlife rehabilitators), and rural landowners to participate in our brief online survey. If you belong to one of these groups, live in North America, are 18 years or older, and are interested in participating, please go to the below site to read more about the study and to take the survey:

https://tinyurl.com/CoexStudy

Feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone else you think might be interested in participating. However, if you do, please make it clear that there is no pressure to participate.

If you are interested in our final report no matter if you participate or not, please send an email to mdra...@vt.edu to be added to our distribution list.

This is a Virginia Tech research study, and has been reviewed by the VT Institutional Review Board (Protocol 20-1052).

Thanks!

Megan Draheim, PhD

Joshua Mills

Lindsay Kuczera

Virginia Tech Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability

--
Megan M. Draheim, PhD
Virginia Tech Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability

Marc P S

未讀,
2021年2月2日 上午11:34:182021/2/2
收件者:people-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Megan,

Thanks very much for sharing the study to this group! Is it ok if I share your message as a post through a social media group?

Thank you!

-Marc

--
People & Wildlife e-group
A joint initiative of the WildCRU (University of Oxford) and the IUCN SSC Human-Wildlife Conflict Task Force to create a forum for human-wildlife conflicts and solutions.

Megan Draheim

未讀,
2021年2月2日 中午12:18:192021/2/2
收件者:people-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please feel free to share it, Marc! Thanks for your help.

Best,
Megan

Megan M. Draheim, PhD
Virginia Tech Center for Leadership in Global Sustainability
Arlington, VA

Marlene Attell

未讀,
2021年2月2日 下午2:07:142021/2/2
收件者:people-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,
What social media group are you referring to?
Molly Attell

Sent from my iPad

Marlene Attell

未讀,