CPeace's Conservation Conflict Transformation (CCT) workshops - upcoming dates!

Francine M Madden

Apr 26, 2021, 11:33:28 AM4/26/21
to people-...@googlegroups.com

CPeace’s Fundamentals of Conservation Conflict Transformation Workshop Online – 2 sessions available!

September 20th-24th, 2021 (1pm - 7pm ET)

October 25th-29th, 2021 (8am - 2pm ET)

Do you have a complex conservation challenge? Is social conflict complicating or impeding your efforts to create positive change or achieve conservation goals? To understand and address these issues, the Center for Conservation Peacebuilding (CPeace) pioneered the use of Conservation Conflict Transformation (CCT), a positive process by which complex, multilayered conflicts are transformed into opportunities to both engage in the presenting problem and meet deeper needs. Join us for a collaborative-learning workshop to explore how CCT is applicable to your conservation challenge and why addressing the deep-rooted, underlying issues of social conflicts around wildlife and conservation issues may be critical to creating a path toward lasting solutions! Registration and details are available at https://cpeace.ngo/capacity-building-workshops/.

Our online capacity building workshops have been such a huge success for our participants during COVID that we've decided to continue offering online options, even after the pandemic!

Testimonials:

  • “This is the best investment I have ever made in conservation and my career!”

  • “This is the most amazing course I have ever done…I cannot recommend it enough. It revolutionizes community work.”

  • “What a great experience! I feel privileged to have been able to attend this workshop, which has positively and permanently changed the way I will work with people and deal with conflicts. I don't remember the last time I was so interested and excited to learn. The process design helped to create a trusting environment between the participants. Both the content and the execution of the workshop was way beyond what I had expected coming into it.”

  • “Francine Madden and CCT rocked my world! I came away feeling like I GET IT!”

  • “The CPeace Conservation Conflict Transformation workshop has truly changed my perception of conflict. I now feel empowered in these conflict situations, whereas before I felt frustrated and overwhelmed. With this training, I now have the tools and confidence to meet my conservation goals.”

--
Francine Madden
Co-Founder/Executive Director