Appeal for contribution to tackle Human-Wildlife conflict and coexistence issues

tommy.ga...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2022, 11:40:31 PM4/5/22
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

As you all know, tackling Human-Wildlife conflict and coexistence is a complex and urgent issue. Collaborations among multi-stakeholders and across countries' borders is thus essential to promote the sharing of our knowledge, experiences and ideas to move forward, locally and globally.

This is why we have created the ENCOSH platform to foster such collaboration and information-sharing. We are today 385 members from more than 44 countries around the globe who have started to share our experiences, both failures and success, on various initiatives.

Today, we appeal to each stakeholder involved in tackling HWC to contribute on this platform, mainly by adding initiatives that contribute to cope with Human-Wildlife coexistence issues.

Have a look at the platform and feel free to contact us for any further information or guidance.
All the best
The ENCOSH team

--
Tommy Gaillard

Association HISA

 "Alone we go fast, together we go far."

tommy.ga...@gmail.com

May 6, 2022, 4:20:45 AM5/6/22
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Here we are, 400 members from about 50 countries worldwide gathered around the ENCOSH platform to share and exchange about Human-Wildlife coexistence challenges and solutions!

One of the latest innovations is the creation of various toolboxes on the homepage (https://encosh.org/en/) to help stakeholders identify initiatives that could be adapted locally!Besides, each member can select his/her favorites and make their own toolbox!

As this platform is based on collaboration, each contribution is meaningful so that we will learn from each other and thus better tackle Human-wildlife coexistence issues, locally and globally. So don't wait to go there and share your own initiatives, feedback, ideas and questions to contribute to this great global effort!

Looking forward to reading and learning from you all.
All the best

The ENCOSH team
Tommy Gaillard, Silvia Ribeiro, Beatrice Frank, Miquel Torrents-Ticó, Susan Boonman and Ethan Doney