Re: P&W: Digest for people-wildlife@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Chavoux Luyt

Jul 21, 2022, 10:18:42 AM7/21/22
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

I have some personal experiences with (unsuccessful) insurance as well (unfortunately unpublished), so would like to hear what you conclude from the literature. I could maybe add another perspective (or not), if you are interested.

Regards,
Chavoux

Op Di. 19 Jul. 2022 om 20:55 het <people-...@googlegroups.com> geskryf:
Basp Simon <baspsi...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 01:11PM -0700

Dear James,

Thank you for the reply and materials sent. I will check through and revert
in case of any clarifications.

Best,

Simon

*Power of Positive Projection: If you have spotted it then you have it! *

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 2:41 AM HWCC SG Programme Officer <in...@hwctf.org>
wrote:

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.