Papers on Drivers Perception & Knowledge Toward Wildlife

Danial Nayeri

Apr 19, 2021, 4:52:13 PM4/19/21
to People & Wildlife e-group
Hello Everyone,
I hope all of you and your families are doing well,
My colleagues and I are doing research on drivers' perception and knowledge toward wildlife and specifically, species that are prone to wildlife-vehicle collisions. How drivers frame them and what is their level of knowledge regarding that specific species.
We searched for it but publications on the matter were surprisingly scarce.
It would be highly appreciated if you share papers you are aware of on this topic.
Best wishes,
Danial,