Please vote for new name...

C Marcopulos

Dec 23, 2023, 12:19:31 PM12/23/23
to Dana Dillworth, Bob Gorringe, Fionnola Villamejor, C Marcopulos, Arlen Comfort, Jo Chamberlain, Frank Scafani, michael triesch, Joan skinner, Mike Caggiano, Adrienne Fong, Lamont Phemister, Del Schembari, May Hawthorne, Jeffrey Shurtleff, people-...@googlegroups.com
Mercury Retrograde

We Want Truth

Green Reveleers (A combination of revolution, revelation, and be-eeeers).

Whole Earth Group

Myssteerioouss Earthworkers

The Peninsula Crankies

Dazed but engaged

Hey We care

Round Table Discussion

Round Table Exchange

Jeffrey

Dec 23, 2023, 12:46:39 PM12/23/23
to people-...@googlegroups.com, Cynthia Marcopulos
Hi Cindy,

I just found YOU, Frank, and Del credited in Earth's Own Animal. SBMW

In terms of a group name, leaving out P for Pat, I like "APPARENT RETROGRADE" because of the
CONFUSION that appears to be rampant here in the West. Otherwise I would suggest something
more Asian like "FACING OUR OCEAN" since our future no longer springs from DC, NYC and the criminal colonies.

Happy Solstice,
and Viva Palestina...

Ceasefire Now

Jeffrey

080823.jpg
Today at Lockheed (2).png

C Marcopulos

Dec 24, 2023, 8:24:48 AM12/24/23
to Dana Dillworth, Bob Gorringe, Fionnola Villamejor, C Marcopulos, Arlen Comfort, Jo Chamberlain, Frank Scafani, michael triesch, Joan skinner, Mike Caggiano, Adrienne Fong, Lamont Phemister, Del Schembari, May Hawthorne, Jeffrey Shurtleff, people-...@googlegroups.com
Voting will close at the end of today, 12/24/23 so if you'd like to vote, please do so.  And, those who submitted multiple names, please choose one.

Cindy

Bob Gorringe

Dec 24, 2023, 8:40:43 AM12/24/23
to cmarc...@gmail.com, eart...@earthlink.net, fion...@gmail.com, acom...@rocketmail.com, j...@pobox.com, ftprai...@gmail.com, mtrie...@gmail.com, joanhinm...@msn.com, Mikag...@aol.com, af...@jps.net, llp...@gmail.com, bat...@yahoo.com, debr...@gmail.com, JGSH...@aol.com, people-...@googlegroups.com
WE WANT TRUTH _ my vote, because that's what we're seeking.

C Marcopulos

Dec 24, 2023, 8:50:21 AM12/24/23
to Bob Gorringe, eart...@earthlink.net, fion...@gmail.com, acom...@rocketmail.com, j...@pobox.com, ftprai...@gmail.com, mtrie...@gmail.com, joanhinm...@msn.com, Mikag...@aol.com, af...@jps.net, llp...@gmail.com, bat...@yahoo.com, debr...@gmail.com, JGSH...@aol.com, people-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Bob, I have logged your vote already.

Cindy