The winner is...

C Marcopulos

Dec 25, 2023, 3:47:27 PM12/25/23
to Arlen Comfort, Adrienne Fong, Bob Gorringe, michael triesch, people-...@googlegroups.com, Fionnola Villamejor, Del Schembari, Dana Dillworth, May Hawthorne, Lamont Phemister, Frank Scafani, Joan skinner, Fionnola Villamejor, Jo Chamberlain, Mike Caggiano, Jeffrey Shurtleff
Dazed and engaged.

I will create the group today.

(note to Jeffrey and Arlen: I'll try to figure out how you can change your settings to accept invites)

Cindy

C Marcopulos

Dec 25, 2023, 3:59:23 PM12/25/23
to Arlen Comfort, Adrienne Fong, Bob Gorringe, michael triesch, people-...@googlegroups.com, Fionnola Villamejor, Del Schembari, Dana Dillworth, May Hawthorne, Lamont Phemister, Frank Scafani, Joan skinner, Fionnola Villamejor, Jo Chamberlain, Mike Caggiano, Jeffrey Shurtleff
Please accept the invite I sent to you otherwise it will expire in a few days.

Cindy