Fwd: Jesse Ventura: Keep Religion Out of The Supreme Court

Frank Scafani

Mar 19, 2016, 9:17:57 PM3/19/16
to people-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesse Ventura <Jesse....@ora.tv>
Date: Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Subject: Jesse Ventura: Keep Religion Out of The Supreme Court
To: ftprai...@gmail.com

This week Jesse sounds off on Hillary's relationship with Wall Street and explains why the Constitution gives Obama the right to pick the SCOTUS justice.

View this email in your browser
Jesse Ventura on Keeping Religion Out of the Supreme Court
Jesse Ventura: Constitution Gives Obama Right to Pick SCOTUS Justice
Report: FBI Can Use Your NSA Data for Pretty Much Anything
Would the Parties Let Sanders & Trump Secure Nominations?
Jesse Ventura: The Political Revolution Needs to Live on!
Nearly 6 Million Americans Are Denied the Right to Vote
Jesse Ventura Sounds Off on Hillary Clinton's Relationship With Wall Street
WATCH THIS NEXT
POLITICKING WITH LARRY KING
Ron Nehring: Ted Cruz Can and Will
Win GOP Nomination
THE RUBIN REPORT
Supporting Donald Trump and Being
Politically Incorrect
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Instagram
Copyright © *2015* *Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura, Ora.TV*, All rights reserved.

You're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in Ora TV/Jesse Ventura. Add us to your address book so our emails go to your inbox!

Want to know more about Ora TV?
Visit our
"About Us / FAQ" page

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

--
If voting changed anything, it would be illegal.

Bob7...@aol.com

Mar 19, 2016, 10:36:00 PM3/19/16
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Again some of us have known this about our founding fathers for some time, but our Fourth Estate refuses to inform, investigate, and educate the People. They are more interested in fat paychecks and upward professional mobility than truth.
__Bob

http://ora.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf4ff8383c96cca30f53b212c&id=6bfbbfdab8&e=91c8bcf8f1
http://ora.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bf4ff8383c96cca30f53b212c&id=b2340c2594&e=91c8bcf8f1
http://ora.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=bf4ff8383c96cca30f53b212c&id=56e175f9ab&e=91c8bcf8f1