May I share this presentation with Dr. David Martin with the future members of our new group?

Bob Gorringe

Dec 24, 2023, 9:54:49 AM12/24/23
to cmarc...@gmail.com, eart...@earthlink.net, fion...@gmail.com, acom...@rocketmail.com, j...@pobox.com, ftprai...@gmail.com, mtrie...@gmail.com, joanhinm...@msn.com, Mikag...@aol.com, af...@jps.net, llp...@gmail.com, bat...@yahoo.com, debr...@gmail.com, JGSH...@aol.com, people-...@googlegroups.com

There are so many of us, Dr. Martin being just one of them, who are working in cooperation with one another. to expose the truth behind these wars we can't seem to cease proliferating, and agencies of our government beholden to Profit not People.

The Participation of each one of us in this endeavor will be facilitated through our new group as we exchange information that our Corporate Media shields us from. So let's reach out to those acquaintances of ours who only receive the Official Propaganda from their television sets and start the process of Change so sorely needed in the lives of those who live in foggy bubbles looking out at the world where the Truth is covered up and purposely clouded over.

We must be our own Fourth Estate. What was once the People's vigilant challenger of information to insure informed consent has been captured by the moneyed interest elites.

Jefferson writes from Paris to Edward Carrington, whom Jefferson sent as a delegate to the Continental Congress from 1786 to 1788, on the importance of a free press to keep government in check. He concludes that if he had to choose between “a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter”:

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.