ISRAELISM......israelism

1 view

Jeffrey

Jan 3, 2024, 6:05:56 PMJan 3
to Arthur Koch, Ly Fong, David Spero RN, Jim Haber, Ca12, Cynthia Marcopulos
Have you already seen this film?

israelism?

What is REAL OCCUPATION in the land of Palestine?
It's occupying minds.

It's on pay-per-view  $5.00......from KINEMA
80 minutes

jeffrey

Frank Scafani

Jan 3, 2024, 8:13:43 PMJan 3
to people-...@googlegroups.com
No....

If voting changed anything, it would be illegal.

C Marcopulos

Jan 3, 2024, 10:04:54 PMJan 3
to Jeffrey, Arthur Koch, Ly Fong, David Spero RN, Jim Haber, Ca12
Jeffrey is a member, but we have a discussion group and I am asking if you would like to join our group.  It was originally started by Patricia Gray who is unable to moderate the group any longer.

Please reply if you're interested.

Cindy Marcopulos

Jeffrey

Jan 3, 2024, 10:54:15 PMJan 3
to people-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cindy,

Yes...I would like to join the discussion group.

jeffrey