Re: Digest for pentahoanalysistool-users@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Brandon Jackson

Nov 21, 2009, 12:07:58 PM11/21/09
to pentahoanaly...@googlegroups.com
The latest build is really coming along nicely.  I tried drilling around just a little bit in the Steel Wheels set for a few minutes.  It's very exciting to see this level of progress.

Brandon

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 2:59 AM, <pentahoanaly...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/pentahoanalysistool-users/topics

    bugg_tb <t...@wamonline.org.uk> Nov 20 01:42PM -0800

    Sorry for neglecting you guys for so long, we're heading the right way
    though,
    http://174.143.235.84:8080/pat-0.5.0-SNAPSHOT/pat/Pat.jsp
    Use admin and admin to log in and there is a test connection setup to
    the sampledata.

    Thats the latest build, it has beta chart and drilling and some mdx
    query parsing which looks a lot nicer than jpivot :)

    Let us know what you all think.