i am very intrested.

Sridhar

Mar 16, 2010, 1:22:39 AM3/16/10

Mar 18, 2010, 8:40:16 PM3/18/10

USING IT

?
-paul

> --

sridhar vennela

Mar 18, 2010, 11:28:18 PM3/18/10
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

I am interested in coding and Using it.Please let me know.

thanks,
Sridhar

sampath sai

Mar 19, 2010, 4:32:54 PM3/19/10
to pentahoanalysistool-dev
Please add me also... intested in Using It and testing.

> > pentahoanalysisto...@googlegroups.com<pentahoanalysistool-de­v%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/pentahoanalysistool-dev?hl=en.
>
> > --

> > pentahoanalysisto...@googlegroups.com<pentahoanalysistool-de­v%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at

> >http://groups.google.com/group/pentahoanalysistool-dev?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Caio Moreno de Souza

Mar 19, 2010, 4:38:48 PM3/19/10
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys(Tom, Paul and everyone who is helping PAT becomes the best OLAP Viewer,

I am happy PAT is moving forward.

All the time I am talking about PAT in Brazil.

Other day I published in my blog about PAT 1.0

http://blog.professorcoruja.com/2010/03/pentahoanalysistool-dev341-run-up-to.html

Best Regards,

Caio Moreno de Souza

Paul Stoellberger

Mar 19, 2010, 5:00:48 PM3/19/10
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Caio,

It's always nice to get nice feedback ;-)

it would help us a lot if you, and all the others who would like to help, try our online demo : http://212.227.135.127:8080/pat-0.6/ and give us some feedback: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T7CRWQ5 or file JIRA's http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/PAT

For those who would like to contribute some code, you could have a look at the JIRA tasks to see what we need and checkout the code from http://pentahoanalysistool.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pat/ . If you need any help getting started let us know. You could also stop by in our IRC channel ##pentaho.pat @ Freenode

-Paul

Caio Moreno de Souza

Mar 19, 2010, 6:05:26 PM3/19/10
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com