PAT Plugin

bugg_tb

Jan 11, 2010, 6:21:11 PM1/11/10
to pentahoanalysistool-dev
For all you dev people, if you didn't see pauls tweet about the new
PAT plugin check out this shit:

"bleeding edge PAT 0.6 M1 biserver plugin released: http://bit.ly/5QsfzW
- drop it into /system folder of CI biserver http://bit.ly/6yBpFQ !"

for all those who can't read the above... use a CI server build!

Cheers

Tom

Paul Stöllberger

Jan 18, 2010, 6:36:22 AM1/18/10
to pentahoanalysistool-dev
Again, for all of you who didn't see my tweet about it:

I packaged and released the Milestone 2 Release of the PAT biserver
plugin yesterday:
You can download PAT plugin 0.6 M2 from our googlecode site:
http://pentahoanalysistool.googlecode.com/files/pat-plugin-0.6-M2.zip
you need a recent biserver for it. available at pentaho hudson server:
http://ci.pentaho.com/view/Platform/job/BISERVER-CE/

The pat plugin can now:
a) use automatic same hibernate DB connection as biserver
b) automatically create a new connection + connect to the biserver's
xmla interface (done via reading pentaho-solutions/system/olap/
datasources.xml - <URL> parameter for now)
c) save queries to solution repository using PUC
d) load queries from the solution repository

Feedback / Testing more than welcome. This is only a milestone release
and most probably has some bugs.
Telling us whats not working helps us increasing its stability

-Paul