Latest build

1 view

bugg_tb

Nov 20, 2009, 4:43:47 PM11/20/09
to pentahoanalysistool-dev
For those not on IRC or follow me on twitter, here's the link to the
latest build:

http://174.143.235.84:8080/pat-0.5.0-SNAPSHOT/pat/Pat.jsp

use admin and admin to log in

This week I've got drilling going just about, although I'm sure you'll
break it at some point. I've also tinkered with the charting options,
and other fun stuff, and no doubt introduced a stack of bugs ;)

Let us know what you all think.

Cheers

Tom

Julian Hyde

Nov 21, 2009, 3:59:05 AM11/21/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
There weren't any cubes in the cube browser. Did I do something wrong?

Feris Thia

Nov 21, 2009, 7:40:13 AM11/21/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julian,

You need to use one of the connections available.

Great job guys !

@Bug : What's your twitter username ?

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Julian Hyde <julia...@gmail.com> wrote:
There weren't any cubes in the cube browser. Did I do something wrong?

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

Feris Thia
Business Intelligence Consultant
PT. Putera Handal Indotama
Phone  : +6221-30119353
Fax      : +6221-5513483
Mobile : +628176-474-525
http://www.phi-integration.com
http://pentaho.phi-integration.com

t...@wamonline.org.uk

Nov 21, 2009, 8:05:48 AM11/21/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, there are a sampledata and steelwheels browser connections, I spoke to one guy the other day, we need to disable the cube button if no connections are available.

Feris my twitter name is Magicaltrout

Cheers

Tom

On Sat 21/11/09 12:40 PM , Feris Thia fe...@phi-integration.com sent:

Feris Thia

Nov 21, 2009, 8:11:41 AM11/21/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

Will be following on your twitter from now on. Meanwhile, hope you guys don't mind as I already mention this tool in my community with a couple of screenshots.

Regards,

Feris

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM, <t...@wamonline.org.uk> wrote:
Indeed, there are a sampledata and steelwheels browser connections, I spoke to one guy the other day, we need to disable the cube button if no connections are available.

Feris my twitter name is Magicaltrout

Cheers

Tom

t...@wamonline.org.uk

Nov 21, 2009, 3:18:30 PM11/21/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Not a problem Feris, I translated it roughly with google, a nice post :)

Tom

On Sat 21/11/09 1:11 PM , Feris Thia fe...@phi-integration.com sent: