RE: [pentahoanalysistool-dev:324] Re: Scenario Test

t...@wamonline.org.uk

Dec 24, 2009, 4:15:52 AM12/24/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
erk right, in that case, I dunno how CI works with perforce, I assume therefore it doesn't just build the latest trunk and I'll have to build from source?

Cheers

Tom

On Wed 23/12/09 11:21 PM , "Julian Hyde" julia...@gmail.com sent:
Tom,

Judging by the location of the error, you have the wrong version of
ScenarioImpl.java.

> [INFO] at
> mondrian.rolap.ScenarioImpl.forMember(ScenarioImpl.java:
> 175)

Check that you have revision 6, the latest. The first executable line in
that method is 178.

You need to sync up to at least 13237.

Julian

Julian Hyde

Dec 24, 2009, 3:06:24 PM12/24/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
I believe CI always builds the latest from perforce. We've only had one 100% clean mondrian build recently. I presume that it drops the latest mondrian.jar even if there are one or two failures, but I might be wrong. So, try the jar that came out of build 838. http://ci.pentaho.com/view/Analysis/job/mondrian/838/

It's difficult to tell which precise perforce change number went into the jar. As it happens, I created a jira case to fix that a couple of days ago: http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-673. Hopefully Aaron will fix that one fairly soon.

Julian

Oops, I meant build 837. Build 837 was good. Build 838 failed for a mysterious reason.

Happy Christmas.

Julian

I believe CI always builds the latest from perforce. We've only had one 100% clean mondrian build recently. I presume that it drops the latest mondrian.jar even if there are one or two failures, but I might be wrong. So, try the jar that came out of build 838. http://ci.pentaho.com/view/Analysis/job/mondrian/838/

It's difficult to tell which precise perforce change number went into the jar. As it happens, I created a jira case to fix that a couple of days ago: http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-673. Hopefully Aaron will fix that one fairly soon.

Julian

Dec 25, 2009, 5:13:39 AM12/25/09
to pentahoanal...@googlegroups.com
Ah right, well I tried a pretty recent one but I dunno which one, I'll give that build a shot.

Ho,ho,ho

Tom

On Thu 24/12/09 8:13 PM , "Julian Hyde" julia...@gmail.com sent: