undo word deletion in Text Edit mode?

John Doe

Sep 14, 2015, 3:05:06 PM9/14/15
to penta...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to undo word deletion in Text Mode? For example, I
press `s' to search for something, type a long word and accidentally
press C-w. I press C-t to activate Text Mode and press `u' but I got
an error "Index or size is negative or greater than the allowed
amount" if the word I was deleted was not the first word in the query
or "Node was not found" if the word I was deleted was the first word
in the query. `u' can only delete typed letters, for example "a b c" -
`u' in Text Mode would delete all letters. Is it what I want to do
possible?

--
esca...@gmail.com