Penny Chat Request: making dumb little apps for iPhone/Apple Watch

Luke Lancaster

Jul 19, 2017, 10:44:57 AM7/19/17
to Penny University
Here’s a thing I’d like to learn about: making dumb little apps for iPhone/Apple Watch. Nothing crazy, really just one-trick-ponies. For example: I made a site that tells you if you need a jacket or not. Another one that tells you if you what it “feels like” outside. _very_ simple, but I’d love to learn the littlest bit about doing something like that natively. Anyone want to let me buy you a coffee/beer and point me in the right direction?