Re: [penny-university] Digest for penny-university@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

DS

Apr 26, 2020, 2:11:42 PM4/26/20
to penny-un...@googlegroups.com
Dash is pretty cool- I'm using it on a tiny side project.
Thanks,
Dana

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020, 5:58 AM <penny-un...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
arshyas...@gmail.com: Apr 25 01:51PM -0700

Gabriel and I discussed a stock data science project. We are streaming
some data from some API and want to build a model to determine which stocks
to buy.

Gabriel decided he wants to build some Python Dashboards using Dash a web
app framework. He also asked if I can create some dev ops pipeline to
share our code and work together.
JnBrymn <jfber...@gmail.com>: Apr 25 02:56PM -0700

Sounds neat. Out of curiosity, are you open for others to join you? This
sounds like it has the potential for a fun community project.