Colin Pokowitz and John Berryman ¢

JnBrymn

Jun 2, 2020, 1:58:18 PM6/2/20
to Penny University
After joining the #virtual-coffee room, I was set up to talk this week with Colin Polowitz, very likely our youngest Penny University member. Wow, do I wish I was as on-the-ball as this guy when I was a junior in high school! Colin is working with 7 other people to build a Camelot, an app that helps uses build good habits and increase their productivity. They currently have an app listed in the Android store and are working on getting into the iPhone store as well. Pretty awesome.

Colin has also become engaged with the Penny University community, he's organizing the June 15th review of Hooked by Nir Eyal. I'm reading through the book now and it's pretty good. If you'd like to join us then make sure to sign up for the Penny Chat here. Thanks for your time Colin!