It's gardening time!

Hilary Staver

Jan 29, 2018, 2:01:20 AM1/29/18
to pennsylva...@googlegroups.com
Hey team,

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Hard to believe, but another first Saturday is already upon us. Which is great, because there's lots to do!

Last month we made some strong headway on clearing out the path down at PRG, so we'll finish that up this month. The goal is to get it cleaned to the point that we can reinforce the walking surface with some fresh decomposed granite once the rain stops in April or May. We'll also get a lesson on propagation by cuttings courtesy of Annie and some cooperative salvias. We can let them root in pots for a while and eventually transfer them to the garden.

Time is our usual 10:00 am to noon slot this upcoming Saturday (2/3). Hope to see you there!

Best,
Hilary