January workday tomorrow, 10 am - noon!

Hilary Staver

Jan 5, 2018, 11:08:28 PM1/5/18
to pennsylva...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gardeners,

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and survived the bomb cyclone if you were traveling.

Tomorrow is our first workday of 2018! We'll be meeting at our usual time,10:00 am to noon. The rain this week will set off the weeds if we don't take corrective action, so we'll be doing some weeding and clearing the paths at PRG. We'll also be moving some of the cacti on the north side so that they're safely outside the blast radius when the adjacent building gets demolished this spring.

Looks like the rain's supposed to let up tomorrow, so come join if you're free! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Best,
Hilary