Volunteer Workday this Saturday March 4th

Emily Gogol

Feb 26, 2017, 10:03:35 PM2/26/17
to Pennsylvania Garden
Hi all,

Our monthly workday is coming up this Saturday, March 4th 10am-12; please meetup at Pennsylvania Garden, and we’ll disperse from there. Should be a clear and sunny day in SF, and there is always lots to do at the gardens! I will be out of town, but Annie and Matt will be on-hand to teach you everything you need to know. Gloves, tools and drinks will also be available to make it all happen!

Have a great workday and hope to catch you all next month,

Emily

Connect with Pennsylvania Street Gardens online!
Comment on our site: http://www.psgsf.org