Volunteer Workday this Saturday May 6th from 10-12

1 view

Emily Gogol

Apr 30, 2017, 12:06:38 AM4/30/17
to Pennsylvania Garden
Hi all,

Our monthly workday is coming up this Saturday, May 6th from 10am-12; please meetup at Pennsylvania Garden, and we’ll disperse from there. Weather will be lovely all this week and Saturday will be a great day to get outdoors and invest in your neighborhood. Gloves, tools and drinks will also be available to make it all happen.

If you want to get in on the Thursday workdays from 2-4pm, just check for our listings on Nextdoor. It’s pretty much every Thursday!

Hope to see you at the gardens soon,

Emily, Annie and Matt

Connect with Pennsylvania Street Gardens online!
Comment on our site: http://www.psgsf.org