PRG Workday this Saturday (6/2)!

Hilary Staver

May 30, 2018, 6:01:39 PM5/30/18
to pennsylva...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gardeners,

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day and long weekend. Fortunately it looks like the gorgeous weather will hold through this weekend, because it's time for our June workday!

Come join us this Saturday (6/2) for our final workday of the spring. The timeslot is our usual 10:00 am - noon, drinks, company, and cantankerous agaves provided. We have the Genentech volunteer crew coming on June 15th to weed the paths, so for our workday we're going to focus on the more delicate work of weeding inside the beds. Our fearless leader Annie is collecting quotes for new decomposed granite for the paths, so once we get everything weeded we can do some refurbishing!

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Hilary