Come to the workday and prepare for our big winter planting session!

Annie - The Gardener

Nov 1, 2018, 6:06:33 PM11/1/18
to Pennsylvania Garden
Hello garden friends,

It's a glorious San Francisco fall, and it's time for your regular monthly Volunteer Day. Live in the area and want to do your part to make it superb?

Join us from 10am-12pm on Saturday November 3rd.

Please meet up at Pennsylvania Railroad Garden: we're going toweed the heck out of it, and remove some scraggly lants ready for all the NEW PLANTS we're planting next workday. FUN!

Gloves, tools and drinks will also be available to make it all happen, as usual.

cheers!
Annie and the Amazing Volunteers

Stay in touch with us!
http://www.psgsf.org