Don't forget! Weed-A-Thon prizes and pizza - Saturday: AFTER the rain :)

Annie - The Gardener

Apr 6, 2018, 5:47:32 PM4/6/18
to Pennsylvania Garden
Hey gardeners,

The rain should be ending right on time for our Saturday workday and BONUS: rain means the weeds are so much easier to pull!

It's our annual Weed-A-Thon and this year we have pizza and prizes to win:

- Saturday 4/7 from 10 am to 3 pm at Pennsylvania Garden, 249 Pennsylvania Ave
- Come for as much or as little time as you have!
- Pizza over lunch break!
- Prizes for the volunteers who fill the most bags of weeds!

If you have any friends, family, neighbors, etc who might enjoy volunteering with us, this month is a great time to introduce them!

Hope to see you there!

Annie and the PSG team
http://www.psgsf.org https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSGSF/ https://twitter.com/psgsf https://www.instagram.com/psgsf/
Weedathon.jpg