Spring Weed-a-thon @ PRG

Hilary Staver

Apr 2, 2018, 7:40:34 PM4/2/18
to pennsylva...@googlegroups.com
Hey gardeners,

Spring is officially here, and it's time to celebrate with a special workday!

Last month's rain has everything looking fresh including the weeds, so we're going to do an extra thorough round of weeding this Saturday to prepare for summer. This workday will be a little longer than usual with some added perks thrown in. Here are the highlights:

- Saturday 4/7 from 10 am to 3 pm at PRG. Come for as much or as little time as you have!
- Pizza over lunch break!
- Prizes for the volunteers who fill the most tubs of weeds!

The city Clean & Green team is going to be there in the morning, so we're planning to have them focus on PRG while we work up at PSG. This will also be an opportunity to keep filling out the new upper bed that we established at PSG last month.

If you have any friends, family, neighbors, etc who might enjoy volunteering with us, this month is a great time to introduce them!

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Hilary

P.S. Don't forget to check out our
blog for the latest news, profiles of plants in bloom, and more!