Thursday Workout

jermi...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2008, 8:48:19 AM7/3/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Back to the interval Cardio.

Ab routine
20 Mountain climbers
30 sec rest
2 minute plank
2 minute rest
1 minute side plank (one minute each side)
30 second rest
20 Mountain climbers (10 with each leg)

Cardio/interval training
(To be done with no rest besides the rest built in to your interval)
5 pushups
1 interval
10 pushups
1 interval
15 pushups
1 interval
20 pushups
1 interval
15 pushups
1 interval
10 pushups
1 interval
5 pushups
1 interval

Daniel Warwick

Jul 5, 2008, 10:17:52 PM7/5/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Ok, I've been a slacker the last few days, but I did this workout
(with some slacking on the push-ups) today and I'm going to do the
July 4th set tomorrow, Sunday. Happy 4th to all.

On Jul 3, 8:48�am, "jermina...@gmail.com" <jermina...@gmail.com>

jermi...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 8:58:10 AM7/10/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Pick your own. Look back through all the workouts, pick one you like
the best and do it. Report back here which one you did.

Ludwig Gantner

Jul 10, 2008, 9:28:48 AM7/10/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
My favorite is the original Monday workout. Especially I implemented the
interval training in most of my own training:

Cardio/interval training
(To be done with no rest besides the rest built in to your interval)
5 pushups
1 interval
10 pushups
1 interval
15 pushups
1 interval

10 pushups
1 interval
5 pushups
1 interval

I even got my better half to start doing it. Which might not be a good thing
since now I'm being pushed to keep doing the drills myself... ;-)

-Ludwig

Daniel Warwick

Jul 10, 2008, 10:33:44 PM7/10/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
OK, I didn't do this workout, Instead, I did the Wednesday workout
(I've been out of town and my workout account is delinquent) and it
was great. Skipped the push-ups and had some trouble holding the
lunge holds, but the balance pushed me and I felt great at the
conclusion.
I also did the Monday 15 minute drill, getting through three sets
(minus the push-ups since I have some shoulder problems). Again, a
great workout. Are we going into next week?

On Jul 3, 8:48�am, "jermina...@gmail.com" <jermina...@gmail.com>

Phillip Jones

Jul 11, 2008, 8:22:51 AM7/11/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Completed this one and then went to fighter practice. I am nice and sore today. Need a lighter sword/shield.