Friday Workout

jermi...@gmail.com

May 22, 2008, 9:21:52 AM5/22/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
For Friday.
How to do this workout: I think I am going to call this "The Timed
150". Below are listed 150 total reps of different exercises. What
you will do is start your stopwatch and then get through them as
quickly as possible. You must do each exercise with good form, if you
mess up then you can't count it as a rep. You must then post your time
to the group email list. You can rest as much as you need too, but you
don't stop the clock during your rest. It will not take an extremely
long time, but you will be going at full exertion during that period.
All of these exercises have their descriptions in the Main Exercises
page. You should make sure you know the proper form for each exercise
before you start.

Bodyweight routine for time
20 pushups
24 lunges (12 each leg)
15 Burpees (video)
11 Squat Jumps
10 Arnold Presses
20 Mountain Climbers (10 each leg)
20 Woodchoppers (10 each side)
20 Reverse Lunges (10 each leg)
10 Pushups

All of these exercises have their descriptions in the Main Exercises
page. You should make sure you know the proper form for each exercise
before you start.

Phillip Jones

May 23, 2008, 9:55:08 AM5/23/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I do not think I will get in the Friday workout. Today is all sapphire prep I believe in getting the car packed. If I make good time and get everything I need done, I will try to get thsi done before I go so I feel it on the drive up. I just want to make sure I arrive during daylight to set up my tent.

See most of y'all this weekend.

Owen Townes

May 23, 2008, 1:33:09 PM5/23/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
7 minutes 25 seconds

jermi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2008, 9:02:56 AM5/30/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Last one guys. I will have further instructions for you later today.
Good luck. Don't forget to post your time.

Bodyweight routine for time
What you will do is start your stopwatch and then get through them as
quickly as possible. You must do each exercise with good form, if you
mess up then you can't count it as a rep. You must then post your time
to the group email list. You can rest as much as you need too, but you
don't stop the clock during your rest. It will not take an extremely
long time, but you will be going at full exertion during that period.

Owen Townes

May 30, 2008, 6:26:52 PM5/30/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
7:35

jermi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 5:16:24 PM6/1/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Made it in 6:11. Of course that was when I was sober. It took me 8:39
after 2 shots of Crown Royal the other night. Don't ask.

On May 30, 6:26 pm, "Owen Townes" <otow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 7:35
>
> On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:02 AM, jermina...@gmail.com <jermina...@gmail.com>

Owen Townes

Jun 1, 2008, 5:18:41 PM6/1/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
So I'm roughly at the Dom-after-one-shot level?  That's acceptable

Phillip Jones

Jun 1, 2008, 6:08:06 PM6/1/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Mine was 9:50 so I must be the 1/5 level of drinking on the exercise scale