Monday Workout

jermi...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2008, 11:28:23 AM7/7/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Ok guys we're going to change it up a little. This workout will only
take you 15 minutes, because it is a timed workout. You will do the
following circuit for 15 minutes with no rest. Well you can take a
little time to grab some water between exercises. It doesn't matter
how many times you get through the whole circuit as long as you give
maximum effort for all 15 minutes.

Circuit
15 pushups
24 Mountain Climbers (12 each side)
24 Bent Over Dumbbell Rows (12 each arm)
12 Arnold Curl's
24 Reverse Lunges (12 each leg)
10 Squats

If you want to change things up you can do one of the squat or lunge
variations listed in the exercises page. When after you complete the
workout, post to the list how many circuits you got through.

The point of this kind of workout is to build muscle and burn fat at
the same time. I'd also like to know how you feel about your fitness
now that we are going on our third week.

Archimedes

Jul 8, 2008, 12:22:58 PM7/8/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Finished the workout last night, but I forgot to post before I fell asleep.  This didn't seem to get me as tired as the cardio does, although 15 minutes of going through these did build up a sweat.
--
~There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. -Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince", Chapter 22