Kickoff of new bootcamps and website

1 view

jermi...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 11:04:16 AM5/4/09
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Hello all,
I hope you have had a good year and have been continuing to work out.
This coming Saturday at Academie Of The Rapier I will be teaching a
"class" to kick off the 2009 Pennsic Bootcamp(s).
http://kappellenberg.atlantia.sca.org/rapier-acadamie.html

I have a few, more ambitious, goals this year, including a new website
which I will be launching at some point this week (probably
Wednesday). It will be a social network that will allow you to have
much more interaction with each other. I'm really excited about it.

But right now I need your help with recruiting, afterall the bigger
our support community the better it will be. Today I am going to be
sending out an email to the Atlantianrapiernet announcing the class on
Saturday. If you could take the time to also send a message to the
list, giving a few details about your experience with the bootcamp
last year I would really appreciate it. I want to alleviate any fears
that people have about the fitness program being too hard or too
painful for them to try. So the more they hear about the benefits of
the program the better. Thanks!

Hope to see a lot of you on Saturday. Until then here's a link for fun
http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/100-best-fitness-tips/index.php

~Dominyk