Introductions

jermi...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2008, 9:26:04 AM6/25/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Well since there are two Lucia's and a few people from different
Kingdoms let's all take a minute to introduce ourselves. Reply to this
post and tell your name, where you are located and a little bit about
your fitness level.

I'm Dominyk I live in the NOVA/DC area. I have been workout out
consistently and studying physical fitness for a little over 2 years.
I am sort of known as the fitness buff in Atlantia.

David Bartlett

Jun 25, 2008, 9:31:35 AM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I am Celric and live in the Richmond, VA area. I was in the army for
several years and had great fitness then, but this is now. I can still
do much of the stuff that I did while in the Army - like run a 5.5
minute mile, etc - but have not worked on strength training in, um,
well several years... fine, a decade.

John Enzinas

Jun 25, 2008, 9:33:33 AM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:26 AM, jermi...@gmail.com
<jermi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well since there are two Lucia's and a few people from different
> Kingdoms let's all take a minute to introduce ourselves. Reply to this
> post and tell your name, where you are located and a little bit about
> your fitness level.

Hi! I'm Giovanni from Caldrithig in Ealdormere
or
John from Ottawa, Canada.

I'm probably fitter than average (depending on your sample) but I
still suck at push-ups.

Owen Townes

Jun 25, 2008, 9:45:10 AM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Wistric Oftun, down in Windmasters Hill (Durham, NC). Fencing a few
times a week has been pretty much the sum total of my exercise program
for the past few years. But after the first one of these there were a
number of noticeable differences in my performance.

Phillip Jones

Jun 25, 2008, 9:48:11 AM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Philippe of Black Diamond, from southwest VA. Been in the SCA and fencing for a little over two years. Worked out off/on. Probably one of the "bigger" supporters of this program

Michelle Enzinas

Jun 25, 2008, 9:52:41 AM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I'm Lucia/Michelle from Ealdormere. I work as a personal trainer in real life. I wanted to see what bootcamp training was like.

I won't be going to Pennsic though. :)

-Lucia

Martha Kwoka

Jun 25, 2008, 1:00:04 PM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I am Ilaria (mka Martha) and I now live in the Baltimore area. I have
background in karate and some strip fencing. I haven't really been
doing much of anything as of late to keep up with fitness and thought
this would be a great idea. I'm not in terrible shape, but i
definately wouldnt say i'm in good shape. Having trouble making time
in the day for bootcamp still. Hopefully you'll see my name come up
tomorrow morning about tonights workout.
Ilaria

Amber Carter

Jun 25, 2008, 1:19:14 PM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I'm Lucia (aka Amber) and am also from the Richmond, VA area. In high school, I was really big into running, but have gotten out of the habit due to different circumstances. I'm just hoping to get back into it, and working out in general, and get into good shape again.

Right now, I'd probably consider myself to be in rather poor shape. =P

David Lowther

Jun 25, 2008, 7:09:52 PM6/25/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I'm Matheu (aka Vegan Dave { or medium dave to wistric ;p})  also from Richmond, VA.  My strength and overall endurance are ok.   I'm here to try to lean out as much as possible before pennic, but am also having trouble fitting bootcamp into my schedule (I work long hours).

Laura Martinez

Jul 8, 2008, 11:41:29 AM7/8/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I am a bit late to the introductions.  I am Belphoebe de Givet/Laura, and I live in Atlantia (Northern Virginia).  I have been fencing for about 10 years now, and working out regularly for 8.  I could describe my fitness level as pretty decent as a result.

I am going to Pennsic, and I think that this program/chat group is a terrific idea.