Monday Workout

jermi...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 1:28:37 AM6/30/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Ab routine
20 Mountain climbers
30 sec rest
2 minute plank
2 minute rest
1 minute side plank (one minute each side)
30 second rest
20 Mountain climbers (10 with each leg)

Cardio/interval training
(To be done with no rest besides the rest built in to your interval)
5 pushups
1 interval
10 pushups
1 interval
15 pushups
1 interval
20 pushups
1 interval
15 pushups
1 interval
10 pushups
1 interval
5 pushups
1 interval

Switch to girlie pushups at the end if you have to, but only as a last
resort.

Daniel Warwick

Jun 30, 2008, 10:08:29 PM6/30/08
to Pennsic Bootcamp
Good workout. Done in about 25 minutes and much improved over last
week.

On Jun 30, 1:28�am, "jermina...@gmail.com" <jermina...@gmail.com>

Phillip Jones

Jun 30, 2008, 10:19:35 PM6/30/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
Done. Did squats instaed of push ups. Good and sore between this and a
good sunday fighter practice

Jeremy Austin

Jun 30, 2008, 10:22:30 PM6/30/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I am done as well. It was kind of miserable though. Turns out that the AC is broken in the stairwell where I do my intervals. I don't mind hot, but it was like running in a sauna. I think I might switch to stationary bike or rope jumping for my intervals.

~Dominyk

Martha Kwoka

Jul 1, 2008, 8:18:44 AM7/1/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I did this one. I did much better on the planks, I had to drop after
a minute on the regular plank - then immediately resume, but I made it
through the side planks. I couldn't do all the pushups, but i did
manage to do 5 pushups for each set as real pushups and the rest
girly. Man are my pushup muscles tired today. I did the intervals
with a jump rope. 20 fast and 40 slow. Much better than running was.
If i can find an outdoor track I'll go back to running.
-Ilaria

Owen Townes

Jul 1, 2008, 8:31:07 AM7/1/08
to pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
I didn't quite manage the full 2 minutes for the plank, but got the
side planks and mountain climbers done. I only managed the "first
week" interval set due to some pain in my knee from Sunday.