Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

jermi...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
2 jul 2008, 09:53:1302-07-2008
aan Pennsic Bootcamp
Sorry this is so late guys. I'm having trouble typing this morning.

Strength Training today.

15 Arnold Dumbell Presses (3 sets)
2 Minute Wall Sit
30 Dumbell Parries ( 15 each arm, 3 sets)
15 Squat Jumps
24 Lunges (12 each leg, 3 sets)
20 Dumbbell Bent Over Rows (3 sets)
20 Pushups
2 Minute Lunge-hold (switch legs and repeat)
25 Bodyweight squats

Take your time between sets but make sure you do each exercise with
good form.

Arnold Dumbell Press
Hold two dumbbells at your sides with your palms facing forward. Start
by curling the dumbbells up to your shoulders like a normal curl, from
there press them straight above your head while at the same time
twisting them 90 degrees so that your palms are once again facing
forward. Reverse the motion in a controlled manner, this counts as one
rep.

Dumbell Parry
This exercise is one of my own invention. Hold a dumbbell
perpendicular to the floor with your arm in a normal en guarde
position, elbow making a right-angle from your shoulder. From this
starting position move the dumbbell accross your body as if parrying a
sword, from there extend your arm as if you were executing a thrust,
then move your arm straight back to the starting position, Next move
the dumbbell to the outside of your body as if parrying a blad to that
side, from there extend the dumbbell again as if executing a thrust,
then return the dumbbell to the starting position. This counts as one
rep. Each of the moves should be snappy, asl close to parrying speed
as possible but still controlled.

Lunge - Hold
Lung forward just like a normal lunge so that the thigh of your
lunging leg is parallel to the ground and the shin of your back leg is
also parallel to the ground. Instead of pushing back up, hold this
position. You can put your hand on the wall to balance yourself if you
have trouble holding the position. Hold this position for 2 minutes,
or as long as you can.

Daniel Warwick

ongelezen,
2 jul 2008, 23:46:1202-07-2008
aan Pennsic Bootcamp

Found time at lunch to work out at the gym (Oak Mar) for the first
time in many weeks. Then, after some exciting lawn mowing, I went
through about 90 % of the Wednesday workout tonight. This program has
been a very effective motivator for me to get up off the couch and do
something every day. And so, what's the plan for next week?

Dan

On Jul 2, 9:53�am, "jermina...@gmail.com" <jermina...@gmail.com>
wrote:

jermi...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
9 jul 2008, 00:14:4909-07-2008
aan Pennsic Bootcamp
Today is the normal cardio workout. However today is also your own day
to be creative and push yourself. Pick one of the exercises to
challenge yourself with. For instance you could do mountain climbers
until you drop, or you could hold a plank for as long as you possibly
can, or maybe even extend your last interval until you can't go
anymore. Post back to the list what you end up doing.

Ab routine
20 Mountain climbers
30 sec rest
2 minute plank
2 minute rest
1 minute side plank (one minute each side)
30 second rest
20 Mountain climbers (10 with each leg)

Cardio/interval training
(To be done with no rest besides the rest built in to your interval)
5 pushups
1 interval
10 pushups
1 interval