View this page "Cardio/Interval methods"

2 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

jermi...@gmail.com

no leída,
14 may 2008, 3:57:32 p.m.14/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
Everyone needs to respond to this message with your choice of cardio
exercise that allows you to do intervals. I will then update the page
and determine what constitutes one interval for you.

kevin...@gmail.com

no leída,
14 may 2008, 4:31:04 p.m.14/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
*shrug* I work on the fourth floor. I'll do the same as you (Jeremy).
I may switch things up and do open running from time to time.

Turvon Kuznetsov

no leída,
14 may 2008, 5:10:53 p.m.14/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
Stairs for me. The advantages to living in an apartment building.

DaveLo...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 may 2008, 3:50:56 p.m.15/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
ok maybe that was a little overzealous ;p I made it all 20 but more
like jog/sprint/jog/walk/walk its sad my body had more but my lungs
are dead.

kevin...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 may 2008, 3:55:48 p.m.15/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
hwo many intervals per session?

jermi...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 may 2008, 4:05:20 p.m.15/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
Are you asking about the program itself or are you asking Dave
personally?

The interval routine, done on Monday and Thursday, will be what's
called a pyramid.
5 pushups
Interval
10 pushups
Interval
15 pushups
Interval
10 pushups
Interval
5 pushups
Interval

This is done with no rest aside from the slow pace of the interval.
You should be really struggling with those last 5 pushups or have
switched to girlie pushups by then.

On May 15, 3:55 pm, kevin.b...@gmail.com wrote:
> hwo many intervals per session?

Kevin B

no leída,
15 may 2008, 4:08:38 p.m.15/5/08
para pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
can you write the whole plan out? I think I'm missing things. I don't
think I've seen this before.

jermi...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 may 2008, 4:20:15 p.m.15/5/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
Ok I updated the Workout Schedule page.

http://groups.google.com/group/pennsic-bootcamp/web/workout-schedule---week-1?hl=en

I will post the other workouts as soon as I finalize them, and can
write the descriptions of the exercises.

Kevin B

no leída,
15 may 2008, 4:33:42 p.m.15/5/08
para pennsic-...@googlegroups.com
OK if you, like me, are clueless about things like "Planks" and "Mt.
Climbers" check out:

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/tipsandtricks/a/basictraining.htm

Jeremy Austin

no leída,
15 may 2008, 4:54:02 p.m.15/5/08
para pennsic-...@googlegroups.com

jermi...@gmail.com

no leída,
18 jun 2008, 4:49:35 p.m.18/6/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
Ok people it's time to pick your interval workout methods. If yours
hasn't changed then don't worry about this message. If you need help
picking an interval method check out this post/article:
http://groups.google.com/group/pennsic-bootcamp/web/interval-training-for-rapier?hl=en

Stanzi

no leída,
18 jun 2008, 9:41:52 p.m.18/6/08
para Pennsic Bootcamp
I've got an elliptical at home...I'll use that.

On May 14, 3:57 pm, "jermina...@gmail.com" <jermina...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Responder a todos
Responder al autor