Fwd: Penn Avenue Reconstruction Phase 1 Website

Stephan Koledin

Jun 3, 2011, 12:17:51 PM6/3/11
to penna...@googlegroups.com
As you may have seen in the Bulletin, etc. preliminary engineering for
phase 1 of the penn ave reconstruction is underway and making progress.
You should be able to expect a newsletter coming out in the next few
months, but if you'd like any of the details, please visit the website
listed below.

Although we're still quite a way off from any actual construction, just
thought you might like to know that work is being done to get to that point.