Bottom Dollar Grocery :: Final Community Meeting before Zoning Hearing

Stephan Koledin

Sep 12, 2012, 12:21:04 PM9/12/12
to penna...@googlegroups.com
Hello All-

Even though it's been posted/announced/etc. elsewhere, I'd just like to
make sure everyone is in the loop about the meeting tomorrow evening.

Thursday Sept 13th, 6pm
BGC Community Activity Center
113 North Pacific Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15224

The developer will be meeting once again with the community to present
their plans for the Bottom Dollar Grocery store proposed for Penn Ave
and S Pacific and respond to concerns that have been voiced from some of
the neighbors near the site.

The overall goal is to resolve some of the opposition to the zoning
variances required for the project and make sure this project is as
beneficial to the community as possible.

Please come out to make your position heard or just get information
about the current state of this proposed project.

The zoning hearing is currently scheduled for Thursday 9/20, and I'd
certainly encourage you to attend that as well if you feel strongly one
way or another about this project.

Hope to see you on Thursday.
-Stephan