My Black Soldier Flies Are Baaack

Lauren Angelo

Jul 25, 2011, 4:17:43 PM7/25/11
to peninsul...@googlegroups.com
For all those BSF lovers out there, mine are back, and I'm more than
happy to share.

Jeral, in particular, would you like to come over with a shovel and
pail? I can't stand them. Not only do we have some larvae, but the
black soldier flies themselves come flying out of my worm bin on
occasion and land on me too.

Lauren

Jeral Poskey

Jul 26, 2011, 11:01:52 AM7/26/11
to peninsul...@googlegroups.com
Oh, yes! I am going through too much watermelon and citrus for my worms to handle. Plus, the BSFs can handle all the cooked food scraps that I never give the worms.

I'm embarrassingly excited by this. I'd prefer to come by after dark, though, as I don't like to see them. :-)