Worms (to buy or share)

Danielle Reiner

Feb 4, 2014, 12:37:37 AM2/4/14
to peninsul...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! {waves}

I'm new to Mountain View and when we moved cross-country (from Chicago) our movers wouldn't take anything living on the truck, so our worm bin and worms got left behind. :(

Now that we're settled, we're looking to get our composting started again. Wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction to buy red wigglers locally or even if someone in the group has some they'd like to share.

Much appreciated,
Danielle

Rusty Gaillard

Feb 4, 2014, 12:57:24 AM2/4/14
to peninsul...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danielle -
I don't have any worms, but I do have a worm hotel (two-layer worm bin) that I'm happy to give you.  Let me know off-list if you (or anyone else on the list) is interested.

Rusty

--

---

Lauren Angelo

Feb 4, 2014, 1:00:19 AM2/4/14
to peninsul...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danielle,

Welcome to Mountain View and to the group!

I've heard that Common Ground in Palo Alto sometimes has worms in stock or they can order them:

I wish I had red wigglers to share, but my worm bins aren't too active/populated right now.

Lauren