Facebook Error

Pencil King Announcements

Feb 2, 2015, 10:05:23 AM2/2/15
to pencilkin...@googlegroups.com
We apologize for any inconvenience our announcements caused you if you depend on Facebook. We do not know when the issue will be resolved. For our announcements check your email for massages and you can sign-up for messages via text, to do so go to www.pencilking.wordpress.com and then from the menu click notification system. If you don't want text you can check our website by doing to following: visit www.pencilking.wordpress.com, then from the menu click closings. Our Google closings system is on www.weep.com under school closings on the community calendar. Once again we apologize for the issue on Facebook. We do not know when it will be fixed if it is fixed.

-Cameron Lewis
(CEO/President)