Project: Python in Pencil Code

chaitanya gupta

Feb 20, 2016, 4:25:24 AM2/20/16
to pencilcode-development
hHello Everyone,

My name is Chaitanya Gupta, I am a final year Computer Engineering student from India, I was going through the GSoC idea list of Pencil Code Foundation and found the project "Python in Pencil Code" really interesting.

Can someone throw some more light on the project as to what all the project would entail and where should I start from?

I have vast experience with Python and web development. I participated in GSoC last year as well for Oregon State University Open Source Lab (OSUOSL) and successfully completed the project.

Thanks
Chaitanya Gupta
Github Profile: https://github.com/iCHAIT

james....@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 11:11:53 PM1/3/18
to pencilcode-development
Hello,

I know this is almost two years later, sorry!

As far as I can tell, Georgia Tech's Earsketch ( https://earsketch.gatech.edu ) has done the most work so far in making the Python droplet blocks. Does anyone know if their Python-droplet parser is open source?

james....@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 11:14:21 PM1/3/18
to pencilcode-development
This page mentions Georgia Tech's Earsketch efforts:
http://droplet-editor.github.io/