GSoC 2015: Visual Thumbnails for Projects

xinanli...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 6:43:37 AM3/21/15
to pencilcode-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I'm Xinan. An first year undergraduate from the National University of Singapore.
I'm pretty interested in the Visual Thumbnails project. I would like to contribute on this one.
Although I have less than 1 year of programming age, I have quite a number of web programming experience. I did php, rails before. I'm also one of the top contributors to the largest open source initiative of our university, which is a timetable-planning single-page web app. I've also played with html canvas several times. I'm also familiar with git and version control. I've just setup my development environment and I'll start doing the pre-project soon!

Nice to meet you guys!

Cheers,
Xinan

xinan...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 5:50:44 PM3/24/15
to pencilcode-...@googlegroups.com, davi...@gmail.com
Hi David,

I've almost finished the pre-project and about to start writing the proposal. Could you please tell me if there is any requirements on the format of the proposal?

Thank you so much!

Best,
Xinan