Regarding GSOC 2016

Kanika Midha

Jan 25, 2016, 12:26:17 PM1/25/16
to pencilcode-development
Hello everyone,

I am a third year CS undergraduate student.I want to participate in GSOC 2016.I have worked with Python,C++,Django,HTML,CSS,Javascript before.I would like to contribute to Pencil Code Foundation.Can anyone guide me on how to start?
Thank you

katende hakim

Feb 24, 2016, 6:23:41 PM2/24/16
to pencilcode-development
hey Kanika , Am katende, i also want to join Gsco 2016 with pencilcode. let me know in case of something. nice to meet you

David Bau

Feb 25, 2016, 11:00:15 AM2/25/16
to katende hakim, Kanika Midha, pencilcode-development
Hello all,

We're just starting getting ready for the summer, and in coming weeks we will be putting a bit more detail here (if our organization is selected for GSoC 2016)!  In the meantime, check out our ideas.pencilcode.net page for some possible ideas.

In the past, our successful summer of code students all wrote a little code to prototype a small portion of their idea as part of their application - so think about the type of projects there and think about the type of small demo you might be able to put together.

I'm happy to help you get up and running with our codebase once you have an idea for something to try to build!

David