Student looking to contribute towards Pencil Code

rishab...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015, 10:25:05 PM12/29/15
to pencilcode-development
Hello everybody,

I am a third year student looking to contribute towards GNU Mailman for the upcoming Google Summer of Code program.

I am very proficient in C++, Java, Python and Scheme. I have done some projects in machine learning as well as NLP.

What level of knowledge would I need to contribute to the project? What sort of project would be appropriate for my skill set?

As an aside, I have looked over last years projects, and "Python in Pencil Code" interests me. Can I work on it?

Thank you,
Rishab Jaju.

Jurgis Pralgauskis

Jun 3, 2016, 4:07:18 AM6/3/16
to pencilcode-development
I would be also interested in Py on PC...
so just hooking into the thread -- please inform on progress :)