Query on Block Editing for HTML and CSS project

Dipak Kumar

Mar 24, 2015, 1:57:43 PM3/24/15
to pencilcode-...@googlegroups.com
Sir
I am Dipak kumar, 3rd year student of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) from National Institute of Technology Durgapur.

I would like to apply in Pencil Code Foundation under Block Editing for HTML and CSS project. I am well familiar with Web Technologies and Algorithms.

I being a avid programmer working with HTML, php, css, javascript and Python and will be a perfect match for your project.

Now suggest me what to do in this project? and how to starts this project.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
Dipak kumar

IRC- dipak_nit