Project: Webcam Sprite Maker for Students

Shivam Agarwal

Aug 24, 2015, 10:08:54 AM8/24/15
to pencilcode-development
Hello
I would like to work on Project: Webcam Sprite Maker for Students, please guide me how i can start with it. I have prior experience in JavaScript, Java, HTML, CSS and lots of web development experience too. Please guide me further.

Thanks
kind regards
Shivam Agarwal

David Bau

Aug 24, 2015, 12:37:57 PM8/24/15
to pencilcode-development
Hi shivam! Let's get you on to the slack discussion group... Sign up on teach.pencilcode.net

Shivam Agarwal

Aug 27, 2015, 3:08:46 AM8/27/15
to pencilcode-development
On Monday, 24 August 2015 22:07:57 UTC+5:30, David Bau wrote:
> Hi shivam! Let's get you on to the slack discussion group... Sign up on teach.pencilcode.net

Thank you sir for guiding me further.

Shivam Agarwal

Sep 1, 2015, 1:53:58 AM9/1/15
to pencilcode-development
On Monday, 24 August 2015 22:07:57 UTC+5:30, David Bau wrote:
> Hi shivam! Let's get you on to the slack discussion group... Sign up on teach.pencilcode.net

Hello, I have signed up on above link. What i have to do next? how can i proceed further?

David Bau

Sep 1, 2015, 6:11:36 AM9/1/15
to Shivam Agarwal, pencilcode-development
Shivam - you got an invitation to the slack group in the mail but didn't click it to join.  I've resent the invitation.  Once you're there, add the #undeveloped channel, and let's chat about the project there!

Shivam Agarwal

Sep 1, 2015, 6:29:56 AM9/1/15
to pencilcode-development, mr.shiva...@gmail.com
I am sorry, I just missed it in lots of mails. Thank you for sending invitation again, I have signed up on slack now but it always displays message as "reconnecting" but never connects inspite of good bandwidth. Does it have something related to proxies because my college has proxies enabled on systems. My username is shivam_ .

David Bau

Sep 1, 2015, 7:14:42 AM9/1/15
to Shivam Agarwal, pencilcode-development
I don't know.  Google for [slack on proxies] comes up with this page. https://slack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205138367-Troubleshooting-Slack-connection-issues

Shivam Agarwal

Sep 1, 2015, 8:01:41 AM9/1/15
On Tuesday, 1 September 2015 16:44:42 UTC+5:30, David Bau wrote:
> I don't know.  Google for [slack on proxies] comes up with this page. https://slack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205138367-Troubleshooting-Slack-connection-issues

Yes, proxies are causing this issue. Tests failed when I run tests through https://slack.com/help/test. I will try signing in slack from my home through personal computer. Thanks for help! :)

Rhythm Gupta

Sep 1, 2015, 8:18:14 AM9/1/15
to Shivam Agarwal, pencilcode-development

Shivam,
Slack also has a mobile app which you can download to see what's happening and it works perfectly on 3g/4g connections.

Cheers

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pencilcode-development" group.

Shivam Agarwal

Sep 1, 2015, 8:22:32 AM9/1/15
to pencilcode-development, mr.shiva...@gmail.com
Yes Rhythm was reading about that few minutes back. Thanks for help. Will try out that too. :)