Stencil downloads not working

Mukesh

Oct 27, 2017, 3:49:09 AM10/27/17
to Pencil Users
Hello,

I just installed Pencil on my Mac and I am facing couple of issues.

1. I am unable to find some of the elements e.g. There used to be a checkbox-list kind of element earlier where I could enter multiple names, indicate which one needs to be checked by default and then it would show up. Right now I only see stencil having single checkbox item element. I tried installing other stencils too, but can't find it. Would anyone know how to get that? I am also not able to find another element which I don't know how to describe.

2. I am unable to get Dojo stencil installed. Download page links seem to be down. e.g. Getting 404 error on this link http://evoluspencil.googlecode.com/files/Dojo.GUI_v6.zip which I got on http://pencil.evolus.vn/Stencils-Templates.html . Anyone knows how to get that?

3. Also, Pencil just now hung up on me while installing one stencil. I had to force quit the application and now when I open it again my document is blank. Any way to recover the document back?

Kindly provide help on these points if you can.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mukesh