text and background color not working

Snake

Jan 6, 2012, 12:48:27 PM1/6/12
to Pencil Users
Hi chaps,

I just installed Pencil and started working on it, then I tried to
change the text and background color of a box and both vanished and
went transparent, no colour changes have any effect.
So I tried changing the colors on the collection settings instead, and
now every object has transparent text and background and so are
invisible.

I am using firefox 9.0.1
so maybe this is why, I notice it says that Pencil only works with FF
4-7

@FredVandaele

Jan 9, 2012, 7:16:36 AM1/9/12
to penci...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, this is a bug in the last version 1.3 of Pencil. I don't know when a new version will be release so far...
Meanwhile, a possible work around is to use Pencil 1.2 but you need a FF 3.6 for the plug in version.

Fred

Russ Michaels

Jan 9, 2012, 7:30:48 AM1/9/12
to penci...@googlegroups.com
its ok i found the cause , it is the opacity, it is down at 0 by default, you have to set it to 100%
this setting seems to be the wrong way round, 100% should be the default setting surely.

Russ Michaels

www.bluethunderinternet.com  : Business hosting services & solutions
www.cfmldeveloper.com        : ColdFusion developer community
www.michaels.me.uk           : my blog
www.cfsearch.com             : ColdFusion search engine

skype me                     : russmichaels

Faraz Ali

Feb 28, 2019, 1:53:24 PM2/28/19
to Pencil Users
Where is opacity Option available and from where i change its value from 0 to 100.
please help or send me whatsapp +923212887234 or email at faraz...@gmail.com
Thanks!